Public Policy Forum
Ohio Schools Report Cards:
What do they really tell us? What should they?
Wednesday, August 29, 2018
7:00 - 8:30 pm
Cleveland Heights High School (small auditorium)
Join us as we look at how we evaluate our schools. This is an open discussion about the issues facing K-12 education this year and beyond.
- Chad Aldis, Vice President for Ohio Policy and Advocacy, Thomas B. Fordham Institute
- Dr. Talisa Dixon, Superintendent, Cleveland Heights/University Heights Schools
- Steven Dyer, Education Policy Fellow, Innovation Ohio
- Lisa Woods, member, Ohio Board of Education (Medina area)
- Plain Dealer Education Reporter Patrick O'Donnell
Co-sponsored by: Case Western Reserve University Siegal Lifelong Learning Program; Cleveland Heights-University Heights PTO Council; Cleveland.com/Plain Dealer; League of Women Voters-Greater Cleveland; and the Heights, Lakewood, and Cuyahoga County library systems. Corporate sponsor: First Interstate Properties Ltd.
Free and open to the public.