Polls will be open from 6:30 am to 7:30 pm on Election Day.
- WHERE IS MY POLLING LOCATION? Some polling places may have moved or changed. Here is a link to the Cuyahoga County Bd of Elections. All you have to do is type in your last name and date of birth.
- WHAT IDENTIFICATION DO I NEED? You can use the following identification on Election Day:
- A driver's license or state-issued ID
- Other government ID, but not a student ID card
- U.S. military ID card with your name and photo (address not required)
- Any of the following that shows your name and current address: cell phone bill, bank statement, paycheck, government check, or any other government letter such as Social Security or Ohio Job and Family Services benefit letter
- HOW DO I FILE A COMPLAINT?
In the event you are denied a provisional ballot or experience other problems on Election Day, such as being intimidated by non-election observers, please fill out the ACLU of Ohio's Voter Complaint Form.
- WHAT IF I WAS PURGED FROM THE VOTER ROLLS? You can still vote provisionally! Read the ACLU's FAQ's for purged voters.